1. Lay up a boiler wet method.
2. List 7 safety devices used with an
automatic combustion control.
3. Oil - Fired boiler Water tube
Give the formula for finding:
A. total relieving capacity of the safety valves
B. Mass. state horsepower
4. Define: Natural Draft Induced
Draft Forced Draft
5. Percentage of nitrogen and oxygen
found in air by volume and weight.
6. What do the following symbols stand
for: C - CO - H2O - SO2 - H2SO4
7. What are the combustibles in fuel?
8. Explain Impulse and Reaction
principles in turbines.
9. What do the following do in an
Nozzles - Stationary blades - Rotating blades
10. What is a pump shaft sleeve used
11. Name and explain 3 methods of
12. What is atmospheric pressure? When
does water boil? (HINT: remember your press./temp relationship)
Copy & Paste the
question above into the search box to find your answer.