1st Class Firemanís Exam. 1/15/02
- A steam driven feed pump with a 3 inch O.D. inlet what
license is needed to operate?
- What does excessive excess air do to CO2 readings and
- Define-Natural draft
- Give two reasons gas is used for a pilot?
- What is sensible heat?
- What is -Latent heat -Specific
- What is the discharge per stroke of a 6-8-12 simplex
- What is the amount a safety valve must relieve?
- What are the safety devices needed on a boiler?
- State method for determining boiler horsepower?
- Is there more than 1 type of fusible plug? Explain?
- Which form of heat transfer is predominate in-water
walls tube and shell heaters -air preheater
- Set the valves on a duplex pump in detail?
- What is specific gravity?
- What do the stamps S,M,L,V stand for?
- Is there a difference between relief and safety
- What is an air preheater an where is it located?
- Why are hand holes and manholes oval?
- What is a reducing valve?
20. Describe two heating systems?
Copy & Paste the question
above into the search box to find your answer.
Remember it is how the applicants remembered the questions. Note: Exams are not the original content may be different.
more exams and job opportunities.