1. How is coal burned in suspension?
2. Name the combustible constituents of coal and there percent?
3. A tube 4 inches in diameter 14 foot long what is the heating surface?
4. What is the required air for the common fuels?
5. 1 lb. of pure carbon burned complete will produce how much co2?
6. Why do we use soot blowers in coal plants?
7. What is the horsepower of a duplex pump pumping 330 GPM to a head of 60 feet?
8. What does a slide valve do in a duplex pump?
9. Why do we heat feed water?
10. What is a Curtis stage ,draw the pressure diagram?
11. What type of turbine is a terry turbine?
12. Name two types of fuel analyses and describe one?
13. Why are there two heat values of a fuel?
14. Convert 3 inches of draft to PSI.
15. How many BTU’s in a boiler horsepower?
16. What are the safety valve requirements on a H.R.T. burning oil with 1668 square feet of heating surface?
17. Can you have a internal pipe on a safety valve?
18. Perform a hydrostatic test on a boiler?
Copy & Paste the question above into the search box to find your answer.